families will receive seven days worth of food per child with pick-ups on monday and thursday each week. pick-ups will still take place between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Beginning Monday, Aug 10, curbside meals will be distributed at Roosevelt site only.
a breakdown of what families will receive is listed below:
- Monday - Three Days of Meals: Three breakfast and three lunch meals
- Thursday - Four Days of Meals: Four breakfast and four lunch meals
Meal Service Preorders:
Meal Program Information
皇冠体育投注we are committed to providing access to the nutrition west bloomfield children need.
- Meals are FREE
- Meals are available to anybody 18 years old or younger
- Meals are also available to anybody up to age 26 who are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physical disabled that is recognized by a state or local public educational agency
- Preorders are REQUIRED
- Children do NOT have to be present claim their meal. Parents or siblings may pick up meals for all children in the household.
- Meals should be consumed right away or properly refrigerated to maintain food safety
contact the food service department at (248) 865-6732 for more information.
Meal Service Site
皇冠体育投注meals will be distributed in the front drop-off/pick-up loop of sites meal service distribution sites from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on monday and thursday each week:
- Roosevelt Elementary (2065 Cass Lake Rd, Keego Harbor, MI 48320)
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
皇冠体育投注in accordance with federal civil rights law and u.s. department of agriculture (usda) civil rights regulations and policies, the usda, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering usda programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by usda.
persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. braille, large print, audiotape, american sign language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact usda through the federal relay service at (800) 877-8339. additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than english.
皇冠体育投注to file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the , (ad-3027) found online at: , and at any usda office, or write a letter addressed to usda and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. to request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. submit your completed form or letter to usda by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
皇冠体育投注 Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
皇冠体育投注this institution is an equal opportunity provider.