Welcome to West Bloomfield School District's Enrollment Center
West Bloomfield School District residents can enroll K-12th grades students anytime during the year. Only a parent or legal guardian can enroll a student.
to begin the enrollment process for all incoming students k-12th grade, please read through this page and then complete the online pre-enrollment application in our registration gateway below.
once you have completed the form, follow the prompt to make an appointment with marcia eden to finalize your child’s enrollment. be sure to submit all supporting documentation listed in the enrollment checklist below to marcia prior to your appointment.
appointments can take up to 30 minutes.
皇冠体育投注please click this button below to access the registration gateway:
Enrollment Center Contact Numbers
皇冠体育投注phone: (248) 865-6453
fax: (248) 847-1324
- Parent or guardian government issued photo identification with current address (driver’s license, state I.D.)
- Proof of residency - One of the following:
- Closing Statement
- Recent property tax statement
- Property transfer affidavit
- Signed lease agreement including tenant and occupant names, beginning and ending dates (further documentation may be required)
- Need two of the following six - Must be current with name and address of parent/guardian (no cable, phone, mobile phone):
- Gas statement
- Electric statement
- Water bill
- Auto Insurance or Registration
- Bank Statement
- Pay Stub
- If applicable, legal guardianship documentation obtained from the Probate court is required at the time of enrollment.
- Certified copy of prospective student's birth certificate (with raised seal) Temporary: If birth certificate is missing - Affidavit of Birth 30 day request (This document must be notarized by a Notary Public and be accompanied by a Passport, Hospital Record of Birth or Baptismal Record to be valid)
- Immunization records
- If applicable, special education IEP and/or 504 documentation
- Vision screening (kindergarten students only)
- Properties within our District tool
- Bully Free Pledge
- Concussion Information
- Dual Enrollment Information
- Google Apps For Education Account Information
- Immunization Information Consent
- Kindergarten Information
- Medication Policy
- Required Vaccination Information
- Using Personal and District-Provided Mobile Devices At School
- Verification of Residency - Month to Month
- Verification of Living with Resident